Salary: Competitive Structure
Location: Liberty Lake
Huntwood Custom Cabinets
The west’s leading custom cabinet manufacturer is currently seeking
For its Liberty Lake location
DAY SHIFT POSITIONS IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE!
All applicants MUST:
- be able to pass a pre-employment drug test (test for all drugs) & background check
- have a solid work history – at least 2 years with previous employer
- demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate (verbal & written) in English
- have a great attitude – flexible and ready to adjust to changing work priorities.
- be detail oriented and mechanically inclined
- be able to read & understand work orders
- be able to read & calculate measurements on a tape measure
- be quality & safety conscious
- have reliable transportation and excellent attendance
- possess problem solving and organizational skills
- demonstrate the ability to work effectively with others
- be able to work in a fast paced production environment
- prolonged standing & repetitive motions (bending, stooping, pushing & pulling)
- be able to do constant lifting & moving of items from 15 to 50lbs (occasional lifting of over 50lbs - with assistance)
- overtime is required when business necessitates (and may include Saturdays)
- work performed in a warehouse type facility
- hearing protection & safety glasses required, additional PPE provided based on specific job
- work surfaces are primarily concrete with anti-fatigue matting where feasible
- IN PERSON at: Huntwood (Human Resources), 23800 East Appleway Avenue Liberty Lake, WA 99019
Monday – Friday / 7am – 3:30pm (excluding all major holidays)
- ON LINE at: click on the appropriate tab at the top of this online posting
- RESUME: email@example.com
Note: **All candidates must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen**
We will be contacting applicants who submit applications that reflect the skills and experience that we feel will be a good match for this job and future jobs with Huntwood.
Huntwood is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Located in Liberty Lake, WA, Huntwood Custom Cabinets has been building value into custom cabinetry for over 2 decades, making the company the leading custom cabinet manufacturer in the region. Huntwood crafts a diverse range of quality cabinetry for residential and commercial applications. To meet our customer’s interests the company offers an ultra-flexible product line including both framed and frameless styles with an almost unlimited array of colors, styles, and options.
For a photo gallery and more information about Huntwood and our products, see our website at www.huntwood.com.