Advance Your Career with the Pacific Northwest's Leading Custom Cabinet Manufacturer
Huntwood Custom Cabinets is currently looking to hire a Field Inspector at our Edmonton, AB location. This position will be responsible for all final product inspection to insure the product and the installation meets company quality standards and for providing accurate, well-written documentation of inspections. Other duties may include field mark outs and light service work including adjustments and minor touchups.
We are interested in meeting people who have;
- at least two years of proven experience in finish work, cabinet installation, field service, or field inspection.
The ideal candidate must have;
- a strong eye for detail and able to problem solve in the field
- possess strong written and oral communication skills
- be well-organized and able to use a smart phone proficiently
- must also work well with the public, independently or in a team
- must possess a valid drivers license with a clean driving record and be insurable
- all candidates will be required to pass a drug test
- ON LINE at: click on the appropriate tab at the top of this online posting
Huntwood is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All responses must include a current resume or detailed summary of experience in order to be considered. Email your resume to email@example.com. Reference "Field Inspector" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Located in the Pacific Northwest for over 2 decades, Huntwood Custom Cabinets has been building value into custom cabinetry making the company the leading custom cabinet manufacturer in the region. Huntwood crafts a diverse range of quality cabinetry for residential and commercial applications. To meet our customer’s interests the company offers an ultra-flexible product line including both framed and frameless styles with an almost unlimited array of colors, styles, and options. For a photo gallery and more information about Huntwood and our products, see our website at www.huntwood.com.