Salary: Competitive Structure
Portland Territorial Manager
Huntwood Industries …
Headquartered in the Pacific Northwest, Huntwood Industries (www.huntwood.com) is the premier West Coast leader of a wide range of custom and semi-custom interior wood finishings including: cabinetry; architectural doors/millwork and commercial caseworks. As an entrepreneurial spirited 30 year-old family-owned business we employ over 500 workers (US and Canada), and we are – stronger than ever, growing, and always looking for top-tier prospects to join our team of creative-seasoned professionals. Meantime, as one of our core strategic growth initiatives we are pleased to announce an exceptional career opportunity for the right cabinetry design/sales professional currently doing business in the Greater Portland Metropolitan Market.
As of the date of this job posting, we are commencing a search for a highly driven, energetic and focused individual to lead, manage and build a significant cabinetry sales portfolio in the Greater Portland Metropolitan Market. The client-prospect focus of sales & service is targeted at residential home builders (single & multi-family), remodelers, construction companies and developers. Those individuals with existing business relationships in these targeted markets – is a significant plus.
- Collaboratively work with Regional Sales Manager to achieve sales production goals.
- Organizing, planning, controlling, directing and staffing – Portland Office.
- Business development: Targeting, selling, leading, motivating and monitoring branch sales production efforts, performance and bottom-line results.
- Company Ambassador: Senior Huntwood boots-on-the-ground liaison between Company-Clients and Prospects.
- Create a professional and engaging first impression with our prospects and customers.
- Thoroughly qualify all inbound and outbound opportunities and collaborate with account executives for a positive customer experience.
- Generate new business through outbound prospecting.
- Prioritize leads, research prospects – to match our core product offerings/capabilities.
- Negotiate successful sales contracts.
- Living and working within the Greater Portland cabinetry industry
- 5+ years of successful cabinetry sales and design experience.
- 3+ years of C-level builder selling experience.
- Strong working knowledge of CAD or 2020 software.
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-motivated, driven and committed to developing new business.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Solid organizational and leadership skills.
- Extensive experience in negotiating and preparing contracts to secure new business.
- Trade show/convention industry experience - a plus.
- Experience developing targeted solicitation to secure key accounts.
- Creates and conducts Huntwood capabilities presentations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing short-term and long term vision and strategy to achieve targeted sales objectives in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation - Working Experience – Opportunities :
- Competitive base pay plus sales production incentives.
- Ancillary employee benefit package.
- Creative, innovative and entrepreneurial “can-do” working climate.
- Unlimited occupational and professional growth opportunities for our employees.