Huntwood Custom Cabinets the west’s leading custom cabinet manufacturer is currently seeking a
Design Services & Support Person - 20/20 Design for its Liberty Lake location
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High School Graduate; Design Degree preferred.
- The desire to learn the cabinet industry with the goal of a career in cabinet layout & design.
- Be personable & presentable in public settings
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, while being an active listener.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic & optimistic personality
- Adept at organizing, meeting deadlines, and multi-tasking
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to support and work together with our sales / design team
- Excellent attendance record and good work ethic
- Proficient with 20/20 Design Software
- Proficient with computers, especially MS Office, Adobe
- Experience with 2D Cad Software - Especially AutoCAD (a plus)
- Possess a background in interior design (a plus)
- Must work well with the public, as a team or independently
Salary / Wage: Competitive structure.
If you possess the skills and experience we are seeking - and demonstrate a personal commitment to high achievement - then we
would like to hear from you.
Applying to this post
In Person: At 23800 East Appleway Avenue Liberty Lake, WA
Monday – Friday / 8am – 3:30pm (excluding major holidays)